Enamel is delicate in nature, as are our natural stones and gold plated pieces. Here are some helpful tips on how to care for your jewelry:
- Avoid getting wet
- Avoid wearing with other metal jewelry
- When wearing multiple STACK EM! bracelets, avoid pulling one over another to create the perfect stack
- Put on makeup, perfume and lotions prior to putting on as the chemicals may damage our pieces
- Substances such as chlorine, hand sanitizer, nail polish remover & oil may cause gold plated jewelry to tarnish easily
- We do not recommend the use of any jewelry cleaner or polishing cloths of any kind. Simply buff with a dry cotton cloth
Minor imperfections shall occur with time & wear, much like precious and semi precious jewelry. But this is when they look their best and most loved.